Hi everyone,How are you all?

I will say welcome to R2R but it looks like you joined a while ago...lol. So I will also say thanks for the introduction. Tell us a little about the sysyem(s) that house those corals.
 
I will say welcome to R2R but it looks like you joined a while ago...lol. So I will also say thanks for the introduction. Tell us a little about the sysyem(s) that house those corals.

I have 2 40 gallon breeders with a custom 75 sump underneath for frags. BubbleMag curve7 skimmer, Miracle Mud with some macros algaes caulerpa and chaeto. Mars aqua blackbox 300w dimmable for lighting. Gen-X dry pump 110w powers the flow.

Love the warm welcome. Even though I have been a member officially my 1st posts. Check out ChrisCoralCare on Instagram for pics if you can't wait. I'll get the tank thread going
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Post up some pics of the tank(s) and coral! :)
 
IMG_5696.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new