Hi everyone I'm Melissa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Meljet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Get better lights. Lighting is key!
CF2DEC7A-86A0-4F35-A0AD-DF2EFB1E8624.jpeg
 
Welcome Melissa

I've been in the hobby about 20 minutes (7 mo's) and live in SE Pennsylvania.
The sticky posts and articles on here are a great starting point. Virtually nothing is gospel though. The understanding is changing month to month. Great insights all around, but you can't beat listening to someone who has been doing it the way you'd like to for 5,10,20 years.

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!! I was living in Virginia when my reefing journey started
 
Welcome Melissa,

I've been in the hobby for about 24 years. Still feel like i'm learning daily.

The best way to go about learning is look at what the successful reefers have done and their methods. There is no "set path" to success, more like a wavy line :)
 
3 years into my saltwater journey. So much more to learn. I was looking for a positive place to ask questions and get info, this looks like it could be it. I'm so excited! I'm from Virginia, where are you from? How long have you enjoyed this hobby? Best topics to start reading? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Welcome! I'm in NY, have been in and out of the hobby since the 80's. Best thing to read? That depends on what you're really interested in, there is so much good stuff here! What's your passion with your tank, or what brought you here? As others have said, the search function is priceless, and if you can't find what you're looking for, just ask!
 
Sorry I’m a bit late saying hi, so hi. You can see what a great place this is. Lots of experienced folks from way back to new. I recommend just browsing articles and forum topics. No matter your skill there’s always great info

1569547771985.gif
 
3 years into my saltwater journey. So much more to learn. I was looking for a positive place to ask questions and get info, this looks like it could be it. I'm so excited! I'm from Virginia, where are you from? How long have you enjoyed this hobby? Best topics to start reading? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
Welcome to R2R from Texas! HAPPY REEFIN’
:) This is ,in my opinion, THE best resource for knowledge
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new