Hi Everyone

Thomas91998

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
15
Location
Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone --

Just joined the community the other day and at some point in 2020, I'll be looking at starting a reef tank. I had a variety of freshwater tanks in the past and have a thriving pond in the back yard but stopping at a local aquarium shop with my kids a few years back and seeing an active reef tank got me hooked. I have been learning all I can (off and on) since. I am always open to new ideas and best practices. I live in the Portland, Oregon area.

Thank you all and I look forward to learning more!

-Thomas
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome

Spock-Home.jpg
 
...but stopping at a local aquarium shop with my kids a few years back and seeing an active reef tank got me hooked.
Welcome, but be warned that stopping at any aquarium shops can be costly!

:)
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Hi Everyone --

Just joined the community the other day and at some point in 2020, I'll be looking at starting a reef tank. I had a variety of freshwater tanks in the past and have a thriving pond in the back yard but stopping at a local aquarium shop with my kids a few years back and seeing an active reef tank got me hooked. I have been learning all I can (off and on) since. I am always open to new ideas and best practices. I live in the Portland, Oregon area.

Thank you all and I look forward to learning more!

-Thomas
Welcome and glad to have you as a fellow reefer : )
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new