Hi Everyone

WELCOME to R2R, Thomas!!! Looking forward to seeing you start your tank. We are here to help!
 
Hi Everyone --

Just joined the community the other day and at some point in 2020, I'll be looking at starting a reef tank. I had a variety of freshwater tanks in the past and have a thriving pond in the back yard but stopping at a local aquarium shop with my kids a few years back and seeing an active reef tank got me hooked. I have been learning all I can (off and on) since. I am always open to new ideas and best practices. I live in the Portland, Oregon area.

Thank you all and I look forward to learning more!

-Thomas
Tom you will definitely get all info your gonna need to build reef tank from the great people here. I’m getting my first real tank on Saturday. And I feel confident I’ll succeed because of all great stuff I’ve learned just by jumping around and reading different views on subject. Good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new