Hi everyone!

ZeroDark

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi im new to thr reefing community ( about 8 months) and im having a hard time getting my corals to open up and over all looking healthy. I have a neptunian t40 and didn't do my homework before purchasing. I wanted a small easy aquarium well after hours of reading post and watching and testing water I quickly realized that the smaller the environment the more you have to be involved . Im doing doing weekly water changes , feeding every of day and still I can't seem to get everybody happy in the tank. Can you all make any suggestions on how to change my routine to get better results. I feed with reefroids and reef fuel as well as shrimp, oysters and scallops.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics..we all love pics
recommend posting in reef forum w params ,sit back here meet the reef ,happy reefing
 
Welcome to R2R!
ezgif-2-25d5363967f8.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new