Hi everyone!

atomos

52 32 52 20 52 6f 63 6b 73
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

Happy to join R2R. Great content and definitely look forward to exploring more....a bit about myself...like everyone...been around everything fish related since I was young---freshwater (Discus were my favorites) through to saltwater/reefs and haven't looked back. after selling my aquatic business to my business partner, i took a bit of RxR to concentrate on other things....I'm glad to be back to saltwater/reef keeping again....looking forward to learning more about all things reefs from my peers here.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

Happy to join R2R. Great content and definitely look forward to exploring more....a bit about myself...like everyone...been around everything fish related since I was young---freshwater (Discus were my favorites) through to saltwater/reefs and haven't looked back. after selling my aquatic business to my business partner, i took a bit of RxR to concentrate on other things....I'm glad to be back to saltwater/reef keeping again....looking forward to learning more about all things reefs from my peers here.
Welcome!

whale GIF

Back