Hi everyone

alxrosco

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Alex, from Saugatuck, Michigan. I have had fish since I was a kid, and a reefer for about 12 years. I joined few days ago, but I have learned from this great community for a long time, so I am happy of finally being part of it.
The ocean and the marine life have had a special place in my life since a kid, and being able to keep a little piece of that world in my living room is nothing but amazing.
One of my goals in the future is to get involved on coral restorations programs, and organizations to help the ocean and its inhabitants, and all the knowledge gained in this hobby and forums will certainly help.

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, no place greater
ZomboMeme 20022021120831.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Alex, from Saugatuck, Michigan. I have had fish since I was a kid, and a reefer for about 12 years. I joined few days ago, but I have learned from this great community for a long time, so I am happy of finally being part of it.
The ocean and the marine life have had a special place in my life since a kid, and being able to keep a little piece of that world in my living room is nothing but amazing.
One of my goals in the future is to get involved on coral restorations programs, and organizations to help the ocean and its inhabitants, and all the knowledge gained in this hobby and forums will certainly help.

Hi Alex and Welcome!

Those are great goals. Glad you joined

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Reefer58

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome :)!! Agreed, this whole forum is filled with great people that are very helpful. That’s also a great goal! Wish you luck on that journey

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back