View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Reef
Photo_1654993443872.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi Everyone! Josh & Kate here, we just wanted to introduce ourselves & our tank. We are new to reefing & started our 32 gallon saltwater tank this August, we named it Ruggles Reef. My wife is from Rhode Island & the local surf spot is named Ruggles, so its a shout out to where she grew up and a place we love to visit when were in town. We have a Bio cube with some upgraded Steve's LED lights that are built in and said to be very good for growing any and everything. We got the tank used & so far everything we have gotten has done pretty well. I did post about our Lawnmower Blenny with an abscess & if our Anemone is doing alright (we still need a little help there) but after hearing back from this great community i think we are doing good for now. Im sure there will be plenty of questions in the near future so thank you all for the help ahead of time! We have been researching things like crazy and there is a lot of mixed information out there so we're very happy to join this community and learn as much as we can from all you wonderful Reefers.

-Josh & Kate
Ruggles Reef

IMG_5447.jpeg
Welcome @RugglesReef ! Glad you're here and looking forward to hearing some of your successes!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to meet you Lisa and Michael! woah woah woah, one step at a time. first doggies and fishies then we can bring some little Ruggle Reef rats around HAHAHAHA :)

Oh man this is awesome!! yes i will definitely get a build thread going. i have some pics from the start i can go back and add. thank you for all the info & the locals guide too! this is great! so excited we joined reef 2 reef. everyone is so kind and helpful! one of the best communities ive ever seen!

Around here, when people's corals grow out, those trimmed bits are referred to as 'frags' ... When hobbyists have table at Frag Swap to swap or sell (most sell) their frags, they like to have a company name... not saying it must be human 'rats' ... as I think of ourselves as also fish / coral / shrimp / etc... mom and dads ... so following along that line of thought... your 'rats' can be more than human!

How ever it turns out, glad I gave you a giggle! (hugs)

OP
OP
RugglesReef

RugglesReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say thank you again everyone, we got so many welcoming messages from so many of you wonderful reefers! :star-struck: You all really know how to make us feel welcome!!! getting into this has been so much fun, but what we didnt expect & we LOVE is how supportive and amazing the community has been. Big thank you you for the warm welcome and Big thank you to everyone already helping answer some of our questions.
Happy Thank U GIF by Shark Week

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 175 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back