0   0   0
bruce welcome.gif

SouthWestSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all new on here just thought I'd say hi been reefing now for just over 2 years and used reef to reef to get started but never signed up don't no why but here I am tank is a 5 ft sea bray had a wier made up and drilled tank my self made my own sump out of a 2.5 ft jewel tank had a few ups and downs ended up getting velvet wiped my tank out baring my clowns and royal blue tang but think I'm finally getting there starting to show signs of growth and fish seem happy here's some pics hope you like
IMG_20220925_154048_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220827_160903_HDR.jpg
Awesome setup!! Can’t wait to see more!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all new on here just thought I'd say hi been reefing now for just over 2 years and used reef to reef to get started but never signed up don't no why but here I am tank is a 5 ft sea bray had a wier made up and drilled tank my self made my own sump out of a 2.5 ft jewel tank had a few ups and downs ended up getting velvet wiped my tank out baring my clowns and royal blue tang but think I'm finally getting there starting to show signs of growth and fish seem happy here's some pics hope you like
IMG_20220925_154048_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220827_160903_HDR.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you have BBA - Bounce Back Ability - great for this hobby and wonderful life skill. Sorry for your earlier losses.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 97 44.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 73 33.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back