Hi from boynton beach Florida

Thamastachef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2012
Messages
194
Reaction score
8
Location
Boynton beach florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first and only tank. I have been lurking and this seems like a great forum to be part of!

29 gallon jbj nano. Has rapid 24 led kit, media basket and a aquamaxx hob1 skimmer.
It came with the torch and a few Zoas and yellow polyps. I love chalices so that is what dominates the tank.

Fish: royal gramma
Tailspot blenny( my favorite with a huge personality)
One standard firefish
One peppermint shrimp
Clean up crew
6cdcec6e-43b0-989b.jpg
 
Wassup!

Please tell me, how do you like the Aquamaxx??

nice looking tank!
 
Thank you! I love it. A little loud during break in but creates zero micro bubbles. A tip if you get one create an extension for the return line. Kills the noise.

Thanks! I've been looking at it for quite some time...think I might try it out when i upgrade my tank.
 
Thanks everyone! Open to suggestions if you have em.

Thanks! I've been looking at it for quite some time...think I might try it out when i upgrade my tank.

You will like it I promise you that. The problem with a lot of hob's and the nano tanks are micro bubble and I have had zero.
 
Hello mastachef and welcome to r2r. Love the look of the tank and the black sand

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
 
Would be interested in seeing pics of the led light mod

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new