Hi from California

folsomreefing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2024
Messages
58
Reaction score
90
Location
Folsom, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I’m a new reefer (2-3 months in!) from Northern California. I have a 30 gallon nano with 4 fish (2 clowns, goby, royal gramma), a handful of corals, and a handful of inverts doing my dirty work. So far my uglies have been minimal and everyone is happy and growing!

Thankful for this community which I’ve been lurking in from the start! Cheers to everyone and say hi if you’re nearby (or not).
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi! I’m a new reefer (2-3 months in!) from Northern California. I have a 30 gallon nano with 4 fish (2 clowns, goby, royal gramma), a handful of corals, and a handful of inverts doing my dirty work. So far my uglies have been minimal and everyone is happy and growing!

Thankful for this community which I’ve been lurking in from the start! Cheers to everyone and say hi if you’re nearby (or not).
What part of Cali?
 
Hi! I’m a new reefer (2-3 months in!) from Northern California. I have a 30 gallon nano with 4 fish (2 clowns, goby, royal gramma), a handful of corals, and a handful of inverts doing my dirty work. So far my uglies have been minimal and everyone is happy and growing!

Thankful for this community which I’ve been lurking in from the start! Cheers to everyone and say hi if you’re nearby (or not).
Welcome aboard, Dude!
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Well hello there!! It's really good to hear from ya! You'll love it here. Lots of cool people on the boards.

So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsessiona!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new