Hi from Central, PA

rnbaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! My name is Erin and I live in Central, PA. I’m a complete newbie (I do have freshwater tanks). I have wanted a reef tank for many years. I’m just starting to plan my tank. I’m looking to get an AIO system. I was wondering what AIO systems people have and like or which they recommend. I need a length of 43” or less. The top three AIO systems that I have been considering are: Red Sea Max E-260, Waterbox AIO 50.3, IM SR Pro 60 AIO (all with there stands). Any input, other options, or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! My name is Erin and I live in Central, PA. I’m a complete newbie (I do have freshwater tanks). I have wanted a reef tank for many years. I’m just starting to plan my tank. I’m looking to get an AIO system. I was wondering what AIO systems people have and like or which they recommend. I need a length of 43” or less. The top three AIO systems that I have been considering are: Red Sea Max E-260, Waterbox AIO 50.3, IM SR Pro 60 AIO (all with there stands). Any input, other options, or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Welcome Erin,
I have 2 waterbox 10 gallon aio, and are happy with the build quality.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Erin! I once had a JBJ and I was not a fan. I graduated to a bigger tank with a sump. That one was just too small. Then again, it held one giant red hairy legged hermit crab.
I have heard good things about Waterbox.
I wish you luck... welcome to the reef!
big eyes fish GIF

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to in my opinion on of the best hobbies in the world! This hobby is an opportunity to recreate a piece of the ocean in the comfort of your home! Reef2Reef is a great place to be to learn all about the hobby, and can find some valuable resources!

If you are looking for maybe something to watch on your free time and get a better for feel for reef keeping come check out my channel on YouTube! Could be some helpful tips! Hope to chat soon, cheers!

IMG_1502.jpg

OP
OP
rnbaker

rnbaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to in my opinion on of the best hobbies in the world! This hobby is an opportunity to recreate a piece of the ocean in the comfort of your home! Reef2Reef is a great place to be to learn all about the hobby, and can find some valuable resources!

If you are looking for maybe something to watch on your free time and get a better for feel for reef keeping come check out my channel on YouTube! Could be some helpful tips! Hope to chat soon, cheers!

IMG_1502.jpg
Thank you!

OP
OP
rnbaker

rnbaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Erin! I once had a JBJ and I was not a fan. I graduated to a bigger tank with a sump. That one was just too small. Then again, it held one giant red hairy legged hermit crab.
I have heard good things about Waterbox.
I wish you luck... welcome to the reef!
big eyes fish GIF
Thank you! It is last on my list. I’m really leaning toward the Red Sea Max E 260.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! It is last on my list. I’m really leaning toward the Red Sea Max E 260.
Whichever you choose, it's going to be an adventure. Red Sea is a reputable brand and many reefers have created stunning tanks with them. Let us know how we may help.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back