Hi from Charleston, SC!

24FEF429-6481-4412-AA7F-6F85228CFA0A.gif
 
Welcome to the R2R Community from one of my most favorite cities in the world!

Looking forward to having you participate here at Reef2Reef! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!

Charleston’s on my visit list when I’m next touring the US, such a beautiful place. I’m English but I’m ‘sure’ I’ll be fine! Lol
 
We welcome you to the community. Nice start to your tank !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new