Hi from Charleston, SC!

24FEF429-6481-4412-AA7F-6F85228CFA0A.gif
 
Welcome to the R2R Community from one of my most favorite cities in the world!

Looking forward to having you participate here at Reef2Reef! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!

Charleston’s on my visit list when I’m next touring the US, such a beautiful place. I’m English but I’m ‘sure’ I’ll be fine! Lol
 
We welcome you to the community. Nice start to your tank !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new