Hi from France !!!

Bienvenue , thanks for joining and best of luck !!\

where in France?



black-panther-namor-throne-namor-megalodon.gif
 
Aquarist for just over 20 years, I am on an aquamedic lagoon 400 illuminated by orphek or3 120 bars controlled thanks to 1 OSIX 120. And entirely under Aquaforest protocol with hybrid salt.

5D96E5EB-9DEA-40D7-A12B-CE02088F8812.jpeg
I recenlty purchased OR3 Bars and the OSix system and am very impressed so far, I wish the app was a bit more intuiative.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new