Hi from Indiana

Hello, I have been reefing for about a year now. I only have a nano tank but am working on starting more tanks hopefully soon and am looking to learn from others! Thanks
Welcome to the reef! Glad to have ya!
 
Hello, I have been reefing for about a year now. I only have a nano tank but am working on starting more tanks hopefully soon and am looking to learn from others! Thanks
Welcome to Reef2Reef! So the addiction got you too! My wife keeps mocking me saying "This tank is all I'll ever need" while pointing at the 5 gallon in between the 125 and 75.
 
Curved Orange transperant R2R 10-18-22.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new