Hi from Ireland

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diggler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
WelcomeR2R2.png

Looking forward to seeing reef pics from across the pond!
 
Welcome to R2R Tony. My I suggest starting your own build here link to start posting pictures of your system. Looking forward to see the system grow
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

We are going to need those pictures! :)
 
Céad míle fáilte!

My grandfather had to leave Ireland in the early 1900's because of a slight misunderstanding with the Black and Tans. :rolleyes:

My wife and I have been meaning to take a trip back to Ireland....hopefully within the next two years.

Again, welcome to R2R.
 
WOW, thanks everyone for your warm welcome.
Ill start a build thread and get some pics up.

Céad míle fáilte!

My grandfather had to leave Ireland in the early 1900's because of a slight misunderstanding with the Black and Tans. :rolleyes:

My wife and I have been meaning to take a trip back to Ireland....hopefully within the next two years.

Again, welcome to R2R.




I'd like to hear more about this misunderstanding lol, I've a few family members who have had some misunderstandings with the more recent black and tans lol
You should definitely come visit Ireland
 
Hi,
IMy tank is a custom made seashell aquarium, Running 3 x Hydra 52 LED's, 1 x MP40 Wes, 1 x MP40QD, Algae bed, Deltec Sc1455 skimmer, Jebao dc12000 return pump.
Fish stock I have at the moment is :

Lipstick Tang
Powder Blue Tang
Yellow Tang
Regal Tang
Peacock Wrasse
Christmas wrasse
2 x tank bread Black Clowns
4 x Bartlett Anthias

I'm trying my hand at keeping SPS corals so and tips, help or advice is greatly appreciated.
Ill hopefully get a tank thread up later
-Tony
 
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new