Hi From KY

I still shouldn't have to much of a cycle since I have my 20l and all the sand from the 75 for the bacteria. but if I stir up all the sand getting it out will that cause a problem? Yet another ?...lol
 
yea i think it might raise nitrates but not to much, i would just do what you gotta do then test the water after and go from there!
 
thanks ocean.....I will let the tank sit a week or so and keep an eye on parameters..I new this 100g tube would come in handy for something now I get to keep my fish in it for awhile.
 
Mike,
I live in Northern KY Ludlow 41016 I have a 210 gal salt water fish tank up but just starting a 90 gal rr maybe we can help each other. Welcome
 
I'm also in NKY, Union actually. If you guys want to swap things sometime, shoot me a pm.

Kris
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new