Hi from Long Beach,CA.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Riblet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Riblet

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
200
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Beach, CA.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody I'm new to R2R but not keeping tanks. My lfs AoA just became a sponsor here and where talking about R2R. So I thought I would check it out. I'm in the middle of a upgrade from a 100g Leemar shallow rimless 36x36x18" cube to a 134g Leemar starphire, recessed eurobrace, external overflow 36x36x24" cube. So my only running tank is a Jbj rl8 with some coral from my old tank and my wife's favorite pair of black clowns.

David
 
Well hello there David!' Welcome
To R2R! Hope you enjoy the site!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome send pics of your new tank when you get it going.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new