Hi From Perth Western Australia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shazbop07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to the R2R family!!


4dde8cd6d6295e01-3d-rendering-gifs-find-share-on-giphy.gif
 
Ha, referred to R2R by your kid...love it. I was like, didn't we just have someone else new from Perth post up in here a day or two ago? :)

Welcome, Sharon! That's a great looking tank and I love the aquascape and torch.
Thankyou! Yeh he's helpful at times that kid ha ha..I knew he'd come in handy sometime
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new