Hi From Perth Western Australia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shazbop07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to the R2R family!!


4dde8cd6d6295e01-3d-rendering-gifs-find-share-on-giphy.gif
 
Ha, referred to R2R by your kid...love it. I was like, didn't we just have someone else new from Perth post up in here a day or two ago? :)

Welcome, Sharon! That's a great looking tank and I love the aquascape and torch.
Thankyou! Yeh he's helpful at times that kid ha ha..I knew he'd come in handy sometime
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new