Hi from Upstate NY

I suppose today is a good day to say hi, a day to be thankful for all we have. I am truly blessed. Wonderful wife, roof over my head, food in the fridge, and 3 wiener dogs. what more could a man ask for? Oh, and 3 tanks, an Evo 13.5 reef, a 20 gal tall reef, and a 55 gal FW planted. Yup, I'm blessed!

What a nice group of folks are on here! So glad to have found this forum. And Secret Santa is brilliant! I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving, God bless.

Scott
Hi NY, welcome to the channel.
 
r2r.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new