Hi guys/girls

Noob1234

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi just wanna introduce myself, I am a newbie to this hobby, had my tank for about 10 months now and as I’m sure you will agree there is quite a lot of problems you encounter when first starting up but I have to say when looking for solutions I always seem to end up on a reef 2 reef forum so thank you for all the help you people have all ready given me Just so you know I have a 300 litre/ 50 gallon tank with the following livestock:
Yellow tang (bit shy but cool)
Dwarf parrot ( my fave )
Coral beauty
Cleaner wrasse
Lawnmower blenny
Tuxedo urchin
3 turbos
Peppermint shrimp ( I thought he was gone but suddenly reappeared yesterday)
Tiger cowrie
Several other snails as part of cuc
2 neon green leather cabbage soft coral
Torch coral
Mint Green nepthea leather
And that’s it, happy reefing
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
First year is a trip!

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome... by dwarf parrot, I guess you’re referring to a wrasse... what type?
Hi thanks for your reply, I think it’s an orange back fairy wrasse, he or she is pretty cool always the first to come and say hi! I will post pictures when I get chance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new