Hi guys new to reef2reef

Why does this happen!?

  • Send me and answer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Send me and answer

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

Jkimball

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2017
Messages
7
Reaction score
7
Location
Farmington New Mexico
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really enjoying the site so far! Is there any thing I need to know about joining ? My old threads were deleted just wonder as to why this happen? Also followers were deleted...
 
Welcome back to R2R.
 
Welcome back to R2R!!!
 
Really enjoying the site so far! Is there any thing I need to know about joining ? My old threads were deleted just wonder as to why this happen? Also followers were deleted...

I suspect you logged in under a different name and profile, basically having two accounts. Under review by the team.
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new