Hi,I’m Ryan

Ryan McCaffery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Ryan McCaffery and I’m 14. I live in San Diego CA. I love porcupine puffers and they are my favorite fish because of their unique body structure. I recently got a salt water tank in April. So far I’ve got mostly live rock and a small frag coral ain’t with some bio sand. I’ve incountered fin rod and ick and got through both of them. In my tank, I’ve got to ocelaris clown fish, purple tang and a skunk shrimp. Along with a porcupine puffer. My tank size is 125 gallons. I’m now happy to be apart of this forum and am glad to have help along the way.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
AS000723_00.gif
#WelcometoR2R

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I meant to write look earlier*
I’m the mean time, I would really appreciate it if you could help me with my medication problem I have another thread on it.

Where is your other thread? I looked but can't seem to find it. We have a great group here and would like to help..... If we know what the question is...

OP
OP
R

Ryan McCaffery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really need help answering my question about my puffer fish ick treatment. I started using ruby reef in my main tank (that’s what the store recommended) and I am about half way through the dose and the ick got worse. I decided to quarantine him and use nox ick which I’ve used before but I am having second thoughts on whether I should wait before staring a new medication and completely stoping ruby reef In the middle of dosing. Also, can I start nox ick even though I was using ruby reef just a few hours ago?

OP
OP
R

Ryan McCaffery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is your other thread? I looked but can't seem to find it. We have a great group here and would like to help..... If we know what the question is...
I just posted it here I couldn’t seem to find my thread and may have not posted it. It should now be on this thread in the replys.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 43 51.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.6%
Back