Hi I am Andrew

Coralline Clothing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R, I still have a learning curve to overcome, But I think I'm past the worst of it. Anyways, you can me Andrew. I am here to learn. I want to learn everything I can about aquariums and the awesome people who maintain them. ClownFish are my favorite. Love how the rub up too anemones.
 
Hi R2R, I still have a learning curve to overcome, But I think I'm past the worst of it. Anyways, you can me Andrew. I am here to learn. I want to learn everything I can about aquariums and the awesome people who maintain them. ClownFish are my favorite. Love how the rub up too anemones.
welcome..you came to the right place...
 
Welcome to R2R! This is a great place to learn all sorts of stuff :)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new