Hi I like fish

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’m Me , I live in somewhere USA, I’ve been in the hobby for around three years now, I have two tanks a 40gallon and a ten gallon I’m playing to set up a simple long 30g but who knows, my stocking g for each is
Ten gallon
A pair of Wyoming clowns
A pair of basic percula clowns
Three freshwater Mollys
A yellow watchmen goby
A royal grama basslet and some random fish I found at a shop and need to get it,

when I started I had one coral In the teng I got more then one tank crash later I back to only mushrooms, I still only have mushrooms but I’m planning to ad a Kenya and some zoas. The 40gallon used to have a plate coral didn’t know it need supplements so it gone, learned a lot on corals I know have a new colony of zoas
image.jpg
image.jpg
, a frogspawn that’s spliting, a coral that o dot know the name of but it’s coming back to life after being almost dead, and some Ricodeas, I hope to me all of you at some time.

Welcome! Glad you joined. Seems like you are well on your way!!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
Fishology

Fishology

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined. Seems like you are well on your way!!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
No I haven’t I really don’t know what to do

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I haven’t I really don’t know what to do

No worries! This is the info and links they gave me when I was new:

One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back