Hi, Im aiptaisia.

Welcome to R2R. Glad to have you here.

you're welcome love GIF
 
I love pico reefs and my focus is of course pest corals and nems such as unwanted palys, aiptaisia, majano and stuff. My favorite coral is Xenia and I HATE keeping fish, theyre too sentient im my opinion, but even if I don’t think they’re too sentient I just hate fish in general. I know all about pest anemones so ask me to ID what you think is a pest anemone but I’ll suggest for you to keep them because they look cool. Don’t ask me how to kill them though. I’ve been limit testing them.
Welcome to Da Reef!
Marine Biology Ocean GIF
Marine Biology Ocean GIF
 
I love pico reefs and my focus is of course pest corals and nems such as unwanted palys, aiptaisia, majano and stuff. My favorite coral is Xenia and I HATE keeping fish, theyre too sentient im my opinion, but even if I don’t think they’re too sentient I just hate fish in general. I know all about pest anemones so ask me to ID what you think is a pest anemone but I’ll suggest for you to keep them because they look cool. Don’t ask me how to kill them though. I’ve been limit testing them.
Whatcha Know about Ball Anemones?
 
I love pico reefs and my focus is of course pest corals and nems such as unwanted palys, aiptaisia, majano and stuff. My favorite coral is Xenia and I HATE keeping fish, theyre too sentient im my opinion, but even if I don’t think they’re too sentient I just hate fish in general. I know all about pest anemones so ask me to ID what you think is a pest anemone but I’ll suggest for you to keep them because they look cool. Don’t ask me how to kill them though. I’ve been limit testing them.
Welcome to R2R
 
Whatcha Know about Ball Anemones?
They are actually a type of non photosynthetic mushroom corals, their balls pack a powerful sting though. There is a species of ball anemone that gets large and have orange tint to them, they are photosynthetic though I havent seen them.
 
I love pico reefs and my focus is of course pest corals and nems such as unwanted palys, aiptaisia, majano and stuff. My favorite coral is Xenia and I HATE keeping fish, theyre too sentient im my opinion, but even if I don’t think they’re too sentient I just hate fish in general. I know all about pest anemones so ask me to ID what you think is a pest anemone but I’ll suggest for you to keep them because they look cool. Don’t ask me how to kill them though. I’ve been limit testing them.
Can I see a picture of this pest tank? @Aiptaisia anemone
 
Can I see a picture of this pest tank? @Aiptaisia anemone
It died from last year texas winter storm… i just have a regular pico though if i get a chance to have other rare aiptaisia and majano ill make one, trying to buy majano gracilis from someone here just need the right temp for shipping.
 
It died from last year texas winter storm… i just have a regular pico though if i get a chance to have other rare aiptaisia and majano ill make one, trying to buy majano gracilis from someone here just need the right temp for shipping.

Sorry about your losses - those extra cold freezing temperatures with no power for a week or so wiped out many tanks. Applaud your Bounce Back. If you are near DFW, our local club is making this Bounce Back Year and doing a lot to help bring hobby passion back
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new