Hi, I'm Danny from Danny's Aquariums.

Danny's Aquariums

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2020
Messages
49
Reaction score
257
Location
The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone! Thank you so much for having me on the Reef2Reef Forum!

One of my viewers (I own a YouTube channel) encouraged me to make a thread on the forum about my setups.
I currently have a 10, 15, and 40-gallon reef tank. All without any high-tech equipment such as a skimmer, sump, and other mechanical filtration.

I've had the 10-gallon tank for ten months now, the 15-gallon for seven, and the 40-gallon for just a month! They're doing well.

If you have any questions, tips, or suggestions, please let me know!

Learn more about my 10-gallon Innovative Marine Fusion Nuvo 10:


Learn more about my 15-gallon nano reef tank:


Learn more about my low-tech 40-gallon shallow reef tank:
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new