Hi, I'm Keith

PoorReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
133
Reaction score
86
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and reborn as a reefer. I had 2 tanks many years ago, way before led, and always knew I'd be an aquarist forever. Anyhow I'm getting ready to start a new 75g reef so I've been trying to get updated on all the new theories and equipment. I don't post often, but I read a lot. Thank you.
 
1B9ED1B1-4D12-49A8-BB4E-3C03D996E1AE.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
source (1).gif
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new