Hi I'm new!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stew18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stew18

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2015
Messages
235
Reaction score
54
Location
WASHINGTON
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been in the hobby for a 1 year and have a 40 gallon Innovative Marine with a mp10, tunze skimmer, ATO and filter sock. My stock list includes the following

1 - 4" redstripe (candycane) hogfish
1 - small marine better ( my favorite)
1 - 2" starry blenny
1 - 2" Diamond goby
1 - 1" 6 line wrasse

Here are a couple pictures!

IMG_1560.JPG


IMG_1561.JPG


IMG_1562.JPG


IMG_1563.JPG
 
Nice lay out and awesome selection of fish.
Welcome to a great forum.
 
Looks good. Welcome.
 
Welcome home to R2R glad to have you!

I like the aquascaping!
 
Thank you very much you all. And thank you for the compliment 3FORDFAMILY! I have taken back more than twice the fish that I have trying to find the right balance. I appreciate any compliment or criticism that you have.
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 
Welcome! You're going to really like it here. Your tank looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new