Hi - looking forward to joining this community :)

Alex-D

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
24
Location
Cambridgeshire, UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm Alex, UK based.

I've been dabbling in the marine hobby since 2016, just finishing off a house renovation & extension started in late 2019 (picked a bad time to start that project!). My temporary tank is in the bathroom (facepalm..) and now ready to realise long term plans of an in-wall peninsula tank, frag propagation tanks, sump and maintenance area in an adjoining room.

Looking forward to meeting like minded people!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new