Hi - looking forward to joining this community :)

Welcome to the community!!
816Ic3M2CKL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R Alex.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
 
Hi, I'm Alex, UK based.

I've been dabbling in the marine hobby since 2016, just finishing off a house renovation & extension started in late 2019 (picked a bad time to start that project!). My temporary tank is in the bathroom (facepalm..) and now ready to realise long term plans of an in-wall peninsula tank, frag propagation tanks, sump and maintenance area in an adjoining room.

Looking forward to meeting like minded people!
Liam Gallagher Yes GIF by AbsoluteRadio
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new