Hi New to Reef 2 Reef

Welcome to R2R!

EFE8320A-1A99-4196-BB80-82086CB65D9F.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!
Wtr2r18.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Hi everyone I'm new to Reef 2 Reef and to this forum thing. Looking forward to learning new things and meeting new people. I have been in the hobby now for 30+ years. I have 5 frag tanks, 1 octopus tank, and 1 mantis tank.
Welcome to the club..... Octo tank seems interesting...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new