Hi newbie from Australia.

Wow - you have a bad case of I need a bigger tank disease. If you don't find a cure, you may need to just get scuba gear and move in to your next tank. Maybe if you dress like Ronald McDonald, the anemone will host you.
All in fun... enjoy the tank(s).... looking forward to some build threads!!!
summer world GIF
 
Welcome aboard, how I envy the fact that you have the Great Barrier Reef in your back
ZomboMeme 08012021115120.jpg
yard!!!
Lol we wish Australia is kinda big it's a 3 hour flight from Melbourne to the GBR and it's a 5.5 hour flight from my place to the GBR ( tho in truth the Ningaloo Reef is only 1.5 hour flight from my place but it's super remote)
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Welcome to the REEF!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new