Hi r2r

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbassan09
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Beautiful reef!
 
IMG_1477616582.608829.jpg
IMG_1477616597.568432.jpg
IMG_1477616607.135760.jpg
IMG_1477616631.681219.jpg
IMG_1477616644.155851.jpg
IMG_1477616655.187840.jpg
IMG_1477616667.922186.jpg
IMG_1477616678.390552.jpg
IMG_1477616688.324059.jpg
IMG_1477616699.952019.jpg
IMG_1477616718.870061.jpg


Hi as promised the pictures of the equipment...

The mechanical filtration starts with the theiling roller mat # then to the skimmer. Nutrient export is taken care of by biopellets, macro algae in the refugium and weekly water changes... You might think it's too much but if you want your acros to show their colors and grow while at the same time keep tons of fish happy that's what it takes... I feed two times a day combination of frozen mysis brine and krill... And pellets once a day and nuri every so often...
I have my plumbing going through the ceiling to my water station which makes the changes a breeze....

Any questions? My pleasure
 
So, I want to totally GANK the picture of your acan's because I'm JEALOUS! Nice setup, and welcome to the club!!!
 
Welcome to R2R! I love the Scolys!

welcom.jpg
 
Very nicely done. What about lightning? What are you running? How long? Have you read the Par your giving your corals? Just curious.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new