Hi Reefer friends!!

Welcome to R2R and back into the hobby
ryan reynolds deadpool GIF
 
Welcome to the REEF!!
 
Hi Friends,

My name is Dylan and I had been in the marine aquarium hobby for about 15 years before selling my tank in 2016. My previous setup was 65 gal, mostly fish only, with a few inverts and soft corals. (Anemone, mushrooms, zoa's, etc.)

I recently bought a used 15 Gal column (Aqueon) to set up my first nano reef and starting my rock wall next week. I currently have it hooked up to a fluval 206 with a spray bar for distribution. I have tossed around the idea of eventually switching to HOB or eshopps nano sump, and would welcome suggestions on the matter.

I would welcome any suggestions, feedback, ideas, etc.

Cheers,
D

16084003836343927786378132686453.jpg
Hello and welcome to the channel.
 
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDEnKhibcZ_5Xg0fvJGi1Yg
 
Hi Dylan! I am hoping to get one of those tanks later next year, so it will be super informative to see what you do with it!
Hey. I finally got around to adding a build thread. I am happy with the tank, but still working on making some changes. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
D.
 
Hi Friends,

My name is Dylan and I had been in the marine aquarium hobby for about 15 years before selling my tank in 2016. My previous setup was 65 gal, mostly fish only, with a few inverts and soft corals. (Anemone, mushrooms, zoa's, etc.)

I recently bought a used 15 Gal column (Aqueon) to set up my first nano reef and starting my rock wall next week. I currently have it hooked up to a fluval 206 with a spray bar for distribution. I have tossed around the idea of eventually switching to HOB or eshopps nano sump, and would welcome suggestions on the matter.

I would welcome any suggestions, feedback, ideas, etc.

Cheers,
D

16084003836343927786378132686453.jpg
Welcome! Nice tank!

whale GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new