Hi there :D

Koestby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

So , I already started a build thread on here but totally forgot to introduce myself.
Looking forward to all the great this community has to offer, so here goes.

Im from Norway, living out on the countryside with Oslo being the nearest big city with a couple of good reefshops, I live with a couple of gundogs, (English Setter), so the outdoors are also a huge part of my life. I like flyfishing, just being outdoors in general.

Have kept aquariums on and off for many years, from basic freshwater, to malawi and tanganyika cichlids especially Tropheus. But have always been intrigued towards saltwater tanks, the fish and corals.
Back in 2015-16 i put together my biggest tank yet, a 750l but it lasted only a year before life got it the way and i had to shut it down.

But now Im back at again, with a Fusion 20, running for a little over a year. And newly, in the making a 65 gallon.

There u have it, or at least a little background story. If u guys and gals want, follow my progress and possibly failures along the way in my build thread.

Have a good one!

Kenneth

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Welcome to R2R!!!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

So , I already started a build thread on here but totally forgot to introduce myself.
Looking forward to all the great this community has to offer, so here goes.

Im from Norway, living out on the countryside with Oslo being the nearest big city with a couple of good reefshops, I live with a couple of gundogs, (English Setter), so the outdoors are also a huge part of my life. I like flyfishing, just being outdoors in general.

Have kept aquariums on and off for many years, from basic freshwater, to malawi and tanganyika cichlids especially Tropheus. But have always been intrigued towards saltwater tanks, the fish and corals.
Back in 2015-16 i put together my biggest tank yet, a 750l but it lasted only a year before life got it the way and i had to shut it down.

But now Im back at again, with a Fusion 20, running for a little over a year. And newly, in the making a 65 gallon.

There u have it, or at least a little background story. If u guys and gals want, follow my progress and possibly failures along the way in my build thread.

Have a good one!

Kenneth
Hi Kenneth and Welcome!

Glad you joined

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back