Hi there!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Afishwish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am Brian and have a 75 gallon reef tank. I am in New Brunswick, Canada. I've been doing tanks for many years but am struggling with GHA at this time after adding a large amount of bioload as I bought out an existing tank. Searching Fluconzale brought me here!
Welcome. hope what you find what you need - and hope you can correct the reason for the GHA:). Ask a lot of questions - post a lot of pictures
 
Welcome

1572221160634.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new