OP
A

Aquarius20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome... tell us about your tank and time in the hobby

Well, my tank is 3,5 year old and arround 160 gallons with mainly sps and lps corals. Whats interesting is that its a tall Cube. I am getting used to metric system on this forum :). The tank is 2,5 feet tall. Therefore, the light is having hard time to cover all the rock pile of corals. I am useing a hybrid Aurora 4xt5 with 2x 85w led. The skimmer is Deltec Sc1456 with remote control for the DC. For the circulation I am using Chinese Jebao 12000. Its fairly good, silent though, which is very important for me, especially during night.

Last edited:

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, my tank is 3,5 year old and arround 2200 gallons with mainly sps and lps corals. Whats interesting is that its a tall Cube. I am getting used to metric system on this forum :). The tank is 2,5 feet tall.
I have a feeling that these #s are incorrect... 2200 gallons is a very big tank... you can give the measurements that you’re familiar with and someone here can convert them.

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r-gif-welcome.gif

reeftigergal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its been a while since I have been checking out any forum actually:). I just wanted to say Hi to everyone here and say that I am quite thrilled to be here among folks that has the same great hobby.

greetings,

Peter
Hi and we just want to say we’re happy to have you here WELCOME

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back