Hi there

Welcome... tell us about your tank and time in the hobby

Well, my tank is 3,5 year old and arround 160 gallons with mainly sps and lps corals. Whats interesting is that its a tall Cube. I am getting used to metric system on this forum :). The tank is 2,5 feet tall. Therefore, the light is having hard time to cover all the rock pile of corals. I am useing a hybrid Aurora 4xt5 with 2x 85w led. The skimmer is Deltec Sc1456 with remote control for the DC. For the circulation I am using Chinese Jebao 12000. Its fairly good, silent though, which is very important for me, especially during night.
 
Last edited:
Well, my tank is 3,5 year old and arround 2200 gallons with mainly sps and lps corals. Whats interesting is that its a tall Cube. I am getting used to metric system on this forum :). The tank is 2,5 feet tall.
I have a feeling that these #s are incorrect... 2200 gallons is a very big tank... you can give the measurements that you’re familiar with and someone here can convert them.
 
I have a feeling that these #s are incorrect... 2200 gallons is a very big tank... you can give the measurements that you’re familiar with and someone here can convert them.
yup, you were right. Ive changed it already :).
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
pics required..lol we all love pics ,enjoy
happy reefing open 24-7 here!!
 
r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Its been a while since I have been checking out any forum actually:). I just wanted to say Hi to everyone here and say that I am quite thrilled to be here among folks that has the same great hobby.

greetings,

Peter
Hi and we just want to say we’re happy to have you here WELCOME
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new