Hi, there!

John J in Pickens

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy, fellow fish fanatics!

My name is John and I live in Pickens. Been keeping saltwater tanks since 1986 and right now have a little 10-gallon setup that a really smart 16-year-old kid modified for me and installed a trickle filter on the side of the tank, which has allowed me to keep marine fish in since 1990. I have two Clownfish I bought 7 years ago that were tank bred (about one inch long) and are about three inches long now I have a pic of the tank below, with my Christmas present from my wife, a BioCube 16 that I hope to get running by the end of January.

Looking forward to chatting with you all on this good looking forum!

John J

bioCube14_and_old_10gal_sys.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy, fellow fish fanatics!

My name is John and I live in Pickens. Been keeping saltwater tanks since 1986 and right now have a little 10-gallon setup that a really smart 16-year-old kid modified for me and installed a trickle filter on the side of the tank, which has allowed me to keep marine fish in since 1990. I have two Clownfish I bought 7 years ago that were tank bred (about one inch long) and are about three inches long now I have a pic of the tank below, with my Christmas present from my wife, a BioCube 16 that I hope to get running by the end of January.

Looking forward to chatting with you all on this good looking forum!

John J

bioCube14_and_old_10gal_sys.jpg

Hi John and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you: in Pickens

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
John J in Pickens

John J in Pickens

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi John and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you: in Pickens

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thanks for the info! I'll mosey over to that part of this fine forum and will pitch a tent there!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back