Hi There

RelapseCollapse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I am new at fish keeping as a whole but always wanted to get a reef tank. I took the plunge right before the 1st of the year and ended up with a 40 Gallon Breeder. I very soon found out I got a steal of deal on it as it came with everything but fish and coral.

The tank is currently stocked with as many fish that I feel like comfortably fit and each has there own spot in the tank. There is a Mocha Clownfish pair, Lemonpeel Angle, Flametail Blenny, Sailfin Molly and Royal Gamma.

I just started to add corals a couple of weeks ago and have been adding a couple every week to feed the new addiction. Currently have a couple of Mushrooms, Trumpets/Candy Canes, Frog Spawn and small Hammers. So far I have really fall in love with the Ricordea Mushrooms and Hammers. Next I have been eying pick up a couple Acans.

R2R as answered so many of my questions just my searching around the already created threads and even watched a bit of the last WWC sale they had on here. I look forward To making my contributions as I learn more in this hobby and meeting some of you!

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Reef
Photo_1662501771960.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greetings and welcome to the reef! 40B is the perfect starter size, IMO. Can't wait to see your build thread <hint><hint>.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi everyone! I am new at fish keeping as a whole but always wanted to get a reef tank. I took the plunge right before the 1st of the year and ended up with a 40 Gallon Breeder. I very soon found out I got a steal of deal on it as it came with everything but fish and coral.

The tank is currently stocked with as many fish that I feel like comfortably fit and each has there own spot in the tank. There is a Mocha Clownfish pair, Lemonpeel Angle, Flametail Blenny, Sailfin Molly and Royal Gamma.

I just started to add corals a couple of weeks ago and have been adding a couple every week to feed the new addiction. Currently have a couple of Mushrooms, Trumpets/Candy Canes, Frog Spawn and small Hammers. So far I have really fall in love with the Ricordea Mushrooms and Hammers. Next I have been eying pick up a couple Acans.

R2R as answered so many of my questions just my searching around the already created threads and even watched a bit of the last WWC sale they had on here. I look forward To making my contributions as I learn more in this hobby and meeting some of you!
Welcome to Reef2Reef! The addiction is real. Glad you're here!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back