Hi y'all!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bernie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bernie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Hiram, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I've been looking around for a forum that doesn't focus more on internal or national politics than they do on the hobby, and I'm hoping I found the place.

I've currently got a 90 corner with a 250 mh over some softies. However, I'm working on a 180 gallon acrylic that I bought a few weeks ago. I've got the stand and canopy stained to my liking, just have to get it sealed with poly this weekend. Next is buffing some minor scratches out of the tank. Then I get the fun of plumbing and then rearranging my whole living room to go around this sucker.

Any tips on acrylic buffing will be greatly appreciated. Right now I'm wet sanding with 1000/1500/2000 grit, then buffing with Novus. It's working, but crazy slow going.

Bernie
 
Well welcome I think you're going to like it and I believe there's a giveaway going on for new members check it out and would love to see pics of your tank...
There are many acrylic gurus on here that I'm sure will give you a hand!
 
Welcome to R2R glad to have you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new