OP
Nan3182

Nan3182

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone! Getting closer and closer to those salty days. Sump is ordered, 2 weeks out hopefully. Odds and ends have been picked up. Still have a lot more to get. The rock has been curing for almost 3 weeks. Slowly but surely everything is coming together.

OP
OP
Nan3182

Nan3182

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wondering how the logistics of how that would work... probably just need to decide who is going to start the thread.

Welcome to you both....two heads are better than one....usually! haha. A silver arowana?! Thats a beautiful fish.

Occasionally true and sometimes not so much. Depends on the day ;)
He was a beauty. He did suffer from drop eyes, but he was perfect to us.

Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let’s see some tank pics! :)

Right now just have the tank set on the stand in the garage waiting on the sump to plumb for a water test before moving into the house for the final trim and doors.
IMG-7330.JPG

I have a PDF of the stand design but I am not sure I can upload that type of file.

Crossing my fingers that the picture posts ;Facepalm. I am such a nube when it comes to this forum thing.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering how the logistics of how that would work... probably just need to decide who is going to start the thread.

Occasionally true and sometimes not so much. Depends on the day ;)
He was a beauty. He did suffer from drop eyes, but he was perfect to us.

Right now just have the tank set on the stand in the garage waiting on the sump to plumb for a water test before moving into the house for the final trim and doors.
IMG-7330.JPG

I have a PDF of the stand design but I am not sure I can upload that type of file.

Crossing my fingers that the picture posts ;Facepalm. I am such a nube when it comes to this forum thing.
It’s progress!! Looks greasy together! ;)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 60.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 84 35.0%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.9%
  • Other

Votes: 65 27.1%
Back