Hi

Lazy Reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers. I had some time today to make a user name and short video of my reef. No filters/editing used or anything so it's really blue. I come to this site for info whenever I have questions. Thanks for the knowledge!

 
Beautiful tank and welcome to R2R!

AA5D7772-55D2-427D-BD05-FCC605C5A962.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new