Hi!

Welcome to R2R. Can you tell us about your setup?

welcome.gif
Sure. I have a 55 gallon. It has a metal stand and I built a wooden cover and canopy for it. I have a super nova 5t light 6 bulbs but I am looking for some LEDs. In the good days I had a jungle of frogspawn, hammer and octo coral that was so over grown I couldn't keep up with it!
I recently bought a tunez osmulater. Its awesome!
 
Welcome to the R2R community!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new