Hi!

AKreefgirl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
44
Location
Anchorage
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, thought I would officially join the group since I search for info on here frequently. I've had fish tanks for most of the past 30 years. This is my second reef tank, the third one I've taken care of. The first one was in the early '90's when I was in college. . . Lots of things have changed since then! My current tank has been up about 21 months and is thriving after an in town move 6 months ago. I love LPS corals and lots of invertebrates, so it's low on fish so I can have a bigger bio load of other stuff 75 gallon reef, 5 chromis, 1 clown, 1 purple tilefish (I had more but this one kept stressing them out and they died), 1 lawnmower blenny, 1 cleaner shrimp, emerald crab, conch, hermits, Nasarius snails, astrea snails, and a large blue leg hermit.
 
r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new