• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High end, clean, pest free frags!!!!

Item Price
25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Shiva89

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
38
Reaction score
44
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I trimmed some zoas and some acros back last week. Need to clear some space in my tank. Ive got some emeralds on fire zoas for $20 each, and some wwc yellow tips for $30 each. WYSIWYG

Shipping is $50 from Colorado

Any questions, please ask. I should have some more frags healed in a couple weeks as well.

eof.jpg yellow.jpg
 
I trimmed some zoas and some acros back last week. Need to clear some space in my tank. Ive got some emeralds on fire zoas for $20 each, and some wwc yellow tips for $30 each. WYSIWYG

Shipping is $50 from Colorado

Any questions, please ask. I should have some more frags healed in a couple weeks as well.

eof.jpg yellow.jpg
U have any more acros??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new