• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End Duo $380 Shipped

BReefer13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I have these two colonies that I have been culturing for awhile and can finally make some frags off of them.
I am asking $380 shipped, frags will be 3/4" to 1" and will need at least one week for healing. Let me know if any questions :)

I call this Infatuation
R2R.jpg

And this Paradise Fields
R2R2.jpg

Thank you! :)

OP
OP
BReefer13

BReefer13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have these pieces been in the home aquarium?
Where did they come from before you had them? Maricultured?
Thanks
About two years I think. Came from Indo, maricultured yes. Their colors are very stable now and they really shine. Let me know if you have any questions :)

Jason sun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About two years I think. Came from Indo, maricultured yes. Their colors are very stable now and they really shine. Let me know if you have any questions :)
2 years ago 2018 Indo was banned if I didn’t remember wrong.
Is the second one mother the colony? Base looks new glue and pink still random spots not solid.

OP
OP
BReefer13

BReefer13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 years ago 2018 Indo was banned if I didn’t remember wrong.
Is the second one mother the colony? Base looks new glue and pink still random spots not solid.
Got it around 2 years ago from my LFS. I was told it was from indo but was a no namer, got because they were very pretty and different from what we had. Sold some frags locally already and everyone who comes to my house want to know what they are, so I decided to name them. The blue one has been transplanted from my growout to the display, hasn't encrusted over yet.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back